On March 8, 2019 more than 500 guests gathered to celebrate International Women’s Day at the Change Our Game Networking lunch. The theme of the third and largest Change Our Game event was women in sport and the media.
With an outstanding lineup of speakers, each presenter addressed a number of key topics, all of which have relevance across all levels of the sector and each presentation is available in full below.
Video via Jump Media and Marketing.
1. The Hon. Linda Dessau, Governor of Victoria
2. Dr Bridie O'Donnell, Director - Office for Women in Sport and Recreation
2. The Hon. Martin Pakula, Minister for Tourism, Sport and Major Events
4. Tracey Holmes, leading broadcaster
5. Panel Discussion featuring:
- Melanie Jones OAM - Former Australian cricketer, leading cricket commentator and Change Our Game Ambassador
- Pat Shaw - former professional cyclist and leading cycling commentator
- Stef Hanson - Founder and Director WITSUP (women in triathlon)
- Steve Whatley - Director of Consulting, Neilson Sports and Entertainment
- Moderator - Dr Bridie O'Donnell