This forum is supported through a Change Our Game Community Activation grant.
A panel of leading women in sport will discuss:
- their start in community sport
- where sport has taken them in life
- current risks and the opportunities faced by women in sport
- their greatest moment in sport
- how do we get more women involved in sport
- the future of women in sport.
Panel guests include:
- Maddie Coates (Commonwealth Games Athlete, 3rd Female Stawell Gift)
- Brigette McGuire (Managing Director of McGuire Marketing former Director of the Australian Open and twenty years in in the sport and entertainment industry)
- St Kilda Football Club (AFLW rep)
- Stephanie Spence (First Female President of Victorian Athletic League in 127 years)
- Nova Perris (Olympic and Commonwealth Gold Medallist and former member of Parliament
- Sarah Wall - Has played netball at the elite level for 12 years, with the Melbourne Phoenix, Queensland Firebirds, Melbourne Vixens, the NSW Swifts and the 2017 season with Giants Netball.
- Michelle Redfern - Founder of Advancing Women, an enterprise providing advisory services on equality, inclusion and gender diversity. Women of Influence 2018
Hosted by Jacki Mitchell—Presenter and Media Commentator with a global radio show and podcast, and guest presenter on SKY Business News and Taking Care of Business 98.7RRP